- OBSERVE THE BREATH
- FEEL THE ENERGY
GENTLE classes offers movement in poses in a slower manner, with minimal standing poses
LEVEL UNMARKED Great for Beginners, like the Yin style or Ying/Yang classes where it’s accessible for every level
LEVEL 1/2 challenges you but provides an equal amount of varitions to take your practice stronger or gentler
LEVEL 2 take the variation that suits your body for today, challenging arm balances will be provided and get ready to sweat
If you’re unsure which suits you, have a chat with us in the studio or give us a ring. Bank Transfer also accepted with the details below or click on the tab link to purchase through the online Mindbody system
Online Yoga Pass| 1 Month Unlimited Access to Video Library, expires from 30 days from purchase date
2 Week Intro Pass – $25 unlimited classes| Available for new students, expires 14 days from first use
Casual Pass – $18 or $15 with concession | For single use class, expires from first use
10 Class Pass – $140 or $130 with concession | Ten week expiration from first use
1 Month Unlimited Pass – $145 or $135 with concession |Unlimited visits for 30 days, expires 30 days from first use
[includes unlimited weekly yoga classes, 15% off workshops and events, concession rate at 7% off]
6 Month Membership – $755 | Bank transfer payment preferred, but also available online
Founder Membership – $57 fortnightly payments | Direct Debit and Credit Cards accepted
Group/Corporate/Private Sessions – starting at $110| Contact us for more details
*arrive 15min early for your first class and/or Register Here to pre sign forms
*family/partners are able to share 10 Class Passes only, ask for details
*concessions is with proof of senior, student or centre link card
*BSB: 105 900 | ACC: 991 837 740 | NAME: Jem Quiambao | REFERENCE: “full name”
- Jem thank you! I saw you twice and loved it. I will be coming back because the way you teach doesn't make me feel like I need to be experienced or embarrassed that I am doing something wrong. I enjoy the music you play too. I am truly relaxed, renewed and energy recharged after your class. And the crèche is very handy. 10*Marcela StallardFebruary 10, 2016
- Thank you! You must be one of Woodcroft's best kept secrets. Such a no fuss, personalized approach to your classes, that gives so much to your yogis. Your Yin class is perfect for those whom want to get moving again. Thanks again!Deidre BlackmoreMarch 21, 2016
- Your classes are incredible! Everyone from every skill level feels comfortable and supported in their practice. I always feel so relaxed and calm when I finish your class, all the stresses of my day are goneEsther van SendenJune 5, 2016
- I love Jem's classes. She gives excellent options to modify and extend postures and I normally get a 'take home' thought to chew on after class that is something she has talked to in class. She is a real Jem!Claire WintherJune 6, 2016
- Needed to start doing Yoga after a sedentary work life and for flexibility for other hobbies. I was very hesitant going into class being a male but Jem put all my fears to rest. She is a very knowledgeable teacher, she makes class fun and has a very calming, supportive tone of voice. I'm very glad I started my Yoga journey with Jem and I'll continue to keep on coming back. Male or female, I highly recommend coming to a class. Thanks Jem!Liam PyleJune 5, 2016
- Thank you Jem, your teaching is wonderful. I feel educated and inspired with every class. Your yin yoga has done wonders for my mind and body. You are so inspiring a wonderful teacher.Donna HastingsJune 5, 2016
- Jem is one of the very best yoga teachers I've met (in the UK, Spain, USA as well as Oz). She's a pocket guru and has as beneficial effect on the mind as on the body. Her Yin class saved me last year when I had a badly sprained ankle and plenty of other sore body parts.Deborah GrantOctober 30, 2016
- I've attended Yoga classes all over the world for the past 20+ years, and Jem really is one of the best instructors I've had.Linda BellOctober 30, 2016
- Jem is a fantastic teacher. She is supportive and encouraging and provides feedback to improve your poses and strengthen your practice. The Yin classes are relaxing and a great stretch for tight muscles and limbs. A highlight of my week and always leaves me feeling refreshed and shining from the inside.Alex LeaJanuary 12, 2017
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
Jemimah is my full name but call me Jem.
My first intense teacher training began with a month in a Sivananda ashram located in Madurai, Southern India in early 2011. This immersion in the traditional practice of Sivananda Yoga and experiencing the authentic and often blissful ashram life was the catalyst of what is now a lifelong journey in teaching and submerging myself in all things yoga. I have since gained my 500hr RYT certificate in Hatha Yoga with Moksha Intl and many more hours in Vinyasa Flow and Yin style teachings.
As I continue this growing yoga journey on and off the mat, I love to share what I have learnt and implemented in my life. I offer down to earth, heartfelt, accessible classes to anyone that wants to explore this life long expedition of growth. I focus on mindful movements, balancing strength and ease through the powerful guidance of breath and while silencing the mind. I invite you to bring in your light and childlike play to unleash your deepest most vibrant potential.
I strive to create a loving space that welcomes all walks of life to explore their own unique possibilities. Together, through yoga, we muster up all that we learn from one another to shine our collective brightness out into the world.
Come and join us!
54 Patapinda Rd
Old Noarlunga SA 5168
|Old Noarlunga 5168|
|Morphett Vale 5162|
|+61 499 279 641|